Well, at least, half done. I've been fixing up the sewing room. It was seriously overcrowded in there - my plan to have an IKEA Ivar shelving system for fabrics was about as stupid as a very stupid thing. It's been replaced with a wire basket system instead, and the books have been moved into my bedroom. I've now got ample space for loom, cutting table, sewing table and computer table (because you totally need a computer in the sewing room, if nothing else you might need an urgent dose of <a href="http://www.ravelry.com>Ravelry</a> while crafting. When I did all the moving around, I also finally got the floor washed. There are still some stacked junk boxes under the cutting table; once I get those dealt with, I think it'll be a very nice room to work in. And a side effect of getting this stuff done is that I moved the computer table out of my bedroom so I can now get at all the drawers in my chest of drawers. All bonuses. Now I just need the energy to empty the remaining shelf in the computer room so it gets usable, and probably moving some crafting books up here, and throwing out the old ugly closet, and bringing down my closet from the upstairs bedroom, and moving the sofabed to the GFs apartment, and fixing up the living room, and... But still, it's a start. It's nice to have something a little better today than it was yesterday.